Built for a huge range of applications, and built to move with a cost-effective price tag, the STUDER favorit proves that for an introduction to cylindrical grinding, you can’t do much better.
150 kg Max workpiece weight
400 / 600 / 1000 / 1600 mm Distance between centers
175 mm Center height
With the favorit’s ability to have its hands in so many different pots, how its name came to be is a real no-brainer. A few of its features include:
- StuderPictogramming that makes programming both faster and easier
- Optional StuderGrind software for creating grinding and dressing programs on an external PC
- Optional wheel heads – turret, automatic and external options available
- The ability to perform external and internal grinding in one clamping
- A Granitan® S103 mineral casting machine base
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE FAVORIT?
Of course you do, you’ve got great taste and a need for incredible flexibility at an even more incredible price point. Click below to download the free brochure, or contact us to learn more and get started.